Have you ever thought about the many uses of industrial filters? I started trying to count the many ways that industrial filters not only help keep the environment cleaner, but improve the quality of life for people everywhere. It’s amazing how something as simple as industrial filters helps so many things.
Think of these facts about industrial filters:
- Industrial filters are used in the paint filtration industry. Filters remove contaminants to ensure that the paint applied to your vehicle or other objects goes on smoothly by filtering out impurities (aka chunks!).
- Baffle grease filters are types of industrial filters used in commercial kitchens. They help prevent fires from grease buildup by keeping grease from entering into the ductwork.
- Cartridge filters are industrial filters used in many industries. One industry is the water treatment industry. Industrial filters used to clean water supplies keep the drinking water healthy for human consumption.
- HVAC filters for industrial use keep building air healthy. Good industrial filters in hospitals, nursing homes and medical companies keep people from getting sick as they prevent germs from spreading.
- Industrial filters used in office buildings, shopping malls, university campuses and other large buildings also keep the air safe to breathe. Without industrial filters and special industrial air filters, indoor air quality can be compromised.
So the next time you think of them as just “industrial filters”, think again. Industrial filters keep the world healthy!
Buy Industrial Filters
Twin City Filter Service offers a wide range of industrial filters, filter materials, pads, frames and more. Custom filters are also available. Commercial air filters, bulk media, and other materials are available at our location or upon request. We ship same day to customers coast to coast, and offer next day delivery in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota and North Dakota. Twin City Filter Service may be reached at (612) 721-4000