Restaurant owners and commercial food preparation businesses know that clean grease filters are important. Clean grease filters can save you money in a variety of ways.
- Reduced risk of fire: Grease build-up inside ductwork captures dirt and dust particles. As this greasy buildup gets thicker, sparks from the kitchen can ignite it and cause flash fires that can damage your building or worse. Even if no one is hurt, your premiums are likely to go up after a fire. Why take chances? A little preventative maintenance goes a long way to reduce fires and property damage.
- Improved air quality: Kitchen work is hot, dangerous, and dirty. Workers are already exposed to heat and smoke. Clean filters work efficiently to pull particles from the air and keep the indoor air quality healthier. Not only is this better for your workers, but your entire business will have better air quality so that customers will enjoy their visit more, too.
- Less cleaning time: Time spent cleaning your grease filters saves time later cleaning grease off the surfaces of tables, counters, food prep areas and more. That’s because a clean grease filter can pull grease out of the air, while a dirty one just recirculates greasy air. Grease is heavy, and it settles out onto surfaces that must be cleaned later. Clean grease filters keep the entire workplace cleaner for all.
- Fewer repairs: Greasy filters lead to motors having to work harder inside your HVAC system. As the motor works harder, it produces more wear and tear on fan belts, engine parts, and other parts of the system. This may lead to more frequent breakdowns and costly repairs. Clean grease filters may help you reduce your repair bills.
- Customer satisfaction: We mentioned that grease is heavy, and it settles onto surfaces. This isn’t just the kitchen. Recirculated greasy air settles on customer tables, flatware, napkins, etc. That grease coating the ceiling lights and ventilation can reduce your clients impression, long before they taste your food.
Whether you have grease filters that can be removed and cleaned or you need to change the entire filter, clean grease filters can save you money in many different ways.
Twin City Filter Service offers a wide range of filter materials, pads, frames and more. Custom filters are also available. Commercial air filters, bulk media, and other materials are available at our location or upon request. We ship same day to customers coast to coast, and offer next day delivery in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, South Dakota and North Dakota. Twin City Filter Service may be reached at (612) 721-4000.